Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Assignment 9

1. Happiness is, quite simply, that which causes you pleasure.

2. I take joy in sports and physical activity. Happiness is rooted in companionship, which comes from being on a team, which is something that sports provide. I also take joy in music, because listening to music connects you to the artist and to other fans, so it again comes back to companionship. When I go canoeing down a river with David Reiersgord, I feel happiness because I am reminded of the joy that I take in the things that he has quit doing. (football)

3. The little things that make me happy throughout a day are when people say hi to you in the hallway. The people that I don't really know make some effort to make me happy, that is what reestablishes my faith in humanity.

4. One person whose happiness that I am impact is Grace. When I am not happy, then Grace is not happy. When I am having a good day, then Grace is having a good day. Our relationship is remarkable.

5.My greatest need in life is love. When I feel loved, or have seen the evidence of love that is reflected towards me, I am happy.

4 comments:

Dreese said...

High ACT scores make me happy. Good job Ture. But I hear what your saying, little things also make me happy.

Katie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROOMIE!!!!

David R said...

Congratulations on 31. We need to celebrate.

Grace said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR ACT!!! you will be very HAPPY :)